Skip to content
- What is your favorite natural landscape or environment, and why?
- If you could spend a week living in complete harmony with nature, where would you choose to do so, and what would you do during that time?
- How do you personally connect with nature in your daily life?
- What are some of your most memorable experiences in the great outdoors?
- Do you believe spending time in nature positively impacts mental health? Why or why not?
- What are some specific animals or plants that hold a special place in your heart? Why is that?
- Why is preserving nature important?
- Talk about the following topics.
- What comes to your mind when you think about medicinal plants?
- Have you ever tried a medicinal plant?
- If so, which one and why?
- If not, why?
- What do you know about each of the following plants?
- In your opinion, what is the most important plant for us, humans? Why?
- Watch the video and check if your answer is mentioned.
- What are the origins of herbal medicine, and how far back in history can it be traced?
- What were some common herbs and plants used in herbal medicine throughout history, and what were their medicinal properties?
- How did herbal medicine evolve over time, especially during the Middle Ages and Renaissance periods?
- What are some ongoing debates or controversies surrounding the use of herbal medicine in modern healthcare?
- What would you say is the most dangerous plant of all? Why?
- Which of the plants mentioned in this lesson do you have at home?
- What is your favorite plant? Why?